- Peel avocado and place in a medium serving bowl, scooping out all of it with a teaspoon.
- Mash avocado with a fork, allowing some chunks to remain.
- Stir longer if you want a smoother dip.
- Add cilantro, garlic, onion, tomato, pineapple, red pepper, salt and mix well.
- Add olive oil and pepper to taste.
- Mix again.
- Serve and enjoy!
Are you Game Day ready?
Get ready with an easy, quick and delicious appetizer that pears well with any chip! Find all ingredients for this delicious recipe at your local City Supermarket.
Recipe adapted from: anonymous